AFFRI - PC SERIES
Spring testing machine, low load force
SPRING TESTER - PC SERIES
- Equipment capable of carrying out tensile and compression tests.
- This is a manual operation instrument offering two speeds, fast and slow.
- Two adjustable stops are provided for sets of tests.
- “C” structure with 197 mm working width.
- Two (2) cells can be inserted in a range from 1 to 50 Kg.
- The instrument is equipped with digital optic line for length measurements with 0.01
- and electronic load cell to test spring strength.
- Automatic compensation of load cell give.
Strengths and lengths are visualised on two displays by operating the push button panel.
Kgs. and Newton are the commutable units, however pounds and inches are also available on request.
The following functions can be pre-set through keyboard:
– data transmission rs 232
– PEAK FUNCTION
|MINIMUM INDEXING N||0.0004||0.0008||0.002||0.004||0.008||0.02|
|WORKING HEIGHT mm||197|
|MIN INDEXING mm||0.01|
|ANVIL DIAMETER mm||30||30||30||50||50||50|